※Image is for illustration purposes.
In collaboration with KidZania,
children will be able to roleplay as employees at car manufacturers,
parts manufacturers and mobile communication companies.
A “City Where Kids Can Work” will be set up within the Aomi Exhibiton Hall,
and children will have an opportunity to experience various occupations such as car designer, Mechanic,
remote control operators and other car-related jobs.
Participating children will receive a ticket at the end of the program which can be exchanged for various gifts.
※ Must be accompanied by a guardian.
|KDDI Corp.||Futuristic disaster relief (tentative)||Use 5G communication to go to hard-to-reach places, help disaster relief remotely, and create a safer society|
|JTEKT Corp.||Manual assembly of car parts||Assemble a Torsen differential limiter, an important part for a car to drive safely|
|Subaru Corp.||Tire/wheel replacement||Experience how to safely install a tire to ensure a safe drive|
|Daihatsu Motor Co., Ltd.||Manufacturing plant||Experience the steps and mindset required to make a car|
|Toyota Motor Corp.||Developer for moon rover||Become a programmer and program an autonomous rover on the moon|
|Mechanic||Experience maintenance work required to make sure cars run safely|
|Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.||Car designer for futuristic cars||Design the concept cars of the future. Created concept car designs will be 3D-scanned and drive around a virtual city.|
|Hino Motors, Ltd.||Dealer staff||Children will choose the best truck to meet the needs of an order sheet|
|Honda Motor Co., Ltd.||Professional racer||A program designed to teach children the importance of working towards their dreams|
|Mazda Motor Corp.||Mold-surface polishing||Allows children to experience polishing the molds required to make cool-looking cars|
|Mitsubishi Motors Corp.||Car designer||An experience allowing children to design cars imagining the people that will use the products.|
You must purchase a Tokyo Motor Show admission ticket on the Tokyo Motor Show 2019 official website in the “Out of KidZania in TMS2019” pages, and at the same time you must make a reservation for the KidZania event (dates and times are indicated for all KidZania events) you wish to attend.
You must make a reservation on the Tokyo Motor Show 2019 official website in the “Out of KidZania in TMS2019” pages for the KidZania event (dates and times are indicated for all KidZania events) you wish to attend.
* Number of available slots are limited.
1. You must arrive at the main registration counter in the “Out of KidZania in TMS2019” venue 30 minutes prior to the start time of your selected event. Note: Your reservation will be cancelled if you do not arrive, at the latest, 15 minutes prior to the start time of your selected event.
2. At the main registration counter, you must obtain a children’s admission pass (or passes) for the child (or children) you are accompanying.
3. You must then move to the manufacturer’s program booth of your choice and at the booth’s reception desk, you must make a reservation for the specific program you wish to attend.
* Weekdays: Up to 2 reservations allowed; Weekends and holiday: Only 1 reservation allowed.
4. Once you make your reservation for your selected specific program, you are free to visit the KidZania venue but you must return to the manufacturer’s program booth concerned five minutes before the start time of your selected program. 5. At the end of every program, participants will receive a coupon that can be exchanged for a gift. 6. Coupons will be exchanged for gifts at designated exchange sites. * Designated exchange sites will be located in the individual manufacturers’ vehicle and parts exhibit areas at the Tokyo Motor Show. (In some special cases, coupons will be exchangeable within the KidZania venue.)
For programs starting after 17:10 on weekdays and after 15:50 on Sundays and on November 4 (holiday), coupon-gift exchanges may take place at the individual program booths within the KidZania venue. (Coupons may not be issued to participating children in some exceptional cases, such as when they are attending a program as part of an elementary school visit.)