- The Crown Concept is a concept vehicle developed in pursuit of driving performance and
connected technology. It features the blend of the storied Crown tradition with its birth in 1955 and the innovation to be expected in the Crown in a next generation mobility society.
- The new 3rd generation Century carries on the tradition of master craftsmanship and high-quality monozukuri (all-encompassing manufacturing) while realizing high-demand environmental performance and a design layout that pursues passenger comfort.
The interior and exterior design injects new charm into the Century in line with its
heritage. Moreover, the new Century features advanced equipment and comfort
amenities only suitable for a luxury limousine.
GR HV SPORTS concept
- The GR HV SPORTS concept represents a new way to enjoy cars by integrating the thrill of a sports car with the environmental friendliness of an eco-car. Switching to manual mode is possible with the single press of a button, and 6-speed manual-style driving with H-pattern shifting can be enjoyed. Also, features a targa top that was also used for Toyota’s legendary convertible sports cars. You can enjoy both the thrill of a sports car and the open air fellling by the targa top.
- The Tj CRUISER represents the harmonious balance between the roominess of a cargo van and the powerful design of an SUV. The square-shaped cabin, similar to that of a van, exudes high utility. Meanwhile, the sturdy suspension realized by large SUV-sized tires is fused with a bold front. The Tj CRUISER symbolizes a new genre incorporating the strengths of a van with those of an SUV.
TOYOTA Concept-I RIDE
- TOYOTA Concept-i RIDE is a small mobility vehicle that emphasizes universality based on the concept of user-friendly city mobility.
It features gull-wing doors, an electric universal sliding seat, and a joystick, achieving user-friendly operation for wheelchair users.
In addition, the seat layout and automated driving functions make it possible for anyone to drive safely and securely.
Moreover, use with sharing services is also envisioned. By sharing with more people, universal mobility is made easier to use.
TOYOTA Concept-I WALK
- TOYOTA Concept-i WALK can increase the range of movement with safety and peace of mind.
Three wheels, a wheelbase variable mechanism, steering function, and a low floor make it easy to use and does not necessitate the use of specific clothing or footwear.
Use via sharing services and such at sightseeing spots and other locations is envisioned, providing support at outside locations.
- The Fine-Comfort Ride proposes a new form of the premium saloon by employing a flexible layout unique to electric-powered vehicles and a large amount of available electric power using hydrogen as an energy source.
Toyota pursued further possibilities of FCVs through the development of the Fine-Comfort Ride. It offers excellent environmental performance by discharging no CO2 or substances of concern (SoC) while in operation, together with the convenience of a generous cruising range with a hydrogen refueling time of about three minutes.
- Toyota developed the Sora (concept model) based on the vision of an “enduring town icon” guided by two ideas: to make best use of the characteristics of the FC unit; and to enhance the comfort of passengers traveling on bus routes.
1 Aiming to create a bus that works for the world and for people, is environmentally friendly, and can contribute to communities beyond its role as a mobility service.
2 Toyota paid close attention to convenience, safety, and peace of mind with the aim to give all passengers a pleasant riding experience, so that they would want to ride the buses regularly.
DN PRO CARGO
- A commercial EV that pursues the innate convenience of mini vehicles to its limits.
Easy to use for both women and seniors, its low, flat floor results in a vast interior space, while its luggage space is exceptionally convenient.
- The DN PRO CARGO inherits the outstanding ease-of-use of the Midget which was utilized in a wide range of industries following its launch in 1957
- The vehicle’s low, flat floor makes for easy ingress and egress for both women and seniors, while the ability to walk through its vast, 1,600 mm-tall interior provides superb work and service utility
- The vehicle features a highly customizable multi-unit system that can be changed to suit a wide range of industries and uses
- Based on Daihatsu’s approach of making advanced technologies available to everybody, the DN PRO CARGO has been developed as a commercial EV that will partner the workers of the future
- A four-door coupe targeted at active seniors
Stylishly designed, the vehicle comfortably seats two adults and provides colorful support to post-retirement lives
- With its beautifully unconstrained shooting lines, the DN COMPAGNO inherits the compact, stylish approach to design of the original Compagno, which launched in 1963
- The vehicle prioritizes the relaxing comfort of the two front seats, which it combines with a sporty and high-quality interior
- The DN COMPAGNO features a 1,000 cc turbo powertrain, with the option of a 1,200 cc hybrid
- An all-new proposal, more spacious mini vehicle with superior ease-of-use to support busy mothers
- The DN U-SPACE features a simple yet modern interior and exterior design
- The vehicle incorporates a host of features that provide outstanding convenience: large, pillar-in sliding front and rear doors with hands-free opening and closing functions, interior walk-through enabled by a tip-up front passenger seat, and panoramic front-seat views
- The vehicle features a 660 cc gasoline engine powertrain
- A compact, stylish SUV suitable for both daily use and hobbies
- The DN TREC boasts a high-quality, compact interior and exterior styling, which embody the themes of “active, fun and tough”
- An active vehicle, it is suitable for daily use and hobbies
- The vehicle features a 1,200 cc hybrid powertrain, with the option of a 1,000 cc turbo
Mazda KAI CONCEPT
- Featuring the next-generation SKYACTIV-X gasoline engine, SKYACTIV-Vehicle Architecture and a more mature expression of the KODO design language, the Mazda KAI CONCEPT embodies the technology, engineering and design concepts that will define the next generation of Mazda cars. Refinements in all areas of dynamic performance have produced a dramatically quieter, more comfortable ride and an enhanced performance feel. The KAI CONCEPT features muscular, solid proportions and its form is brought to life by a delicate flow of reflections over the body sides.
- The LS+ Concept, equipped with state-of-the-art technologies, indicates the future image of the “LS” flagship sedan. With its advanced yet dignified styling and automated driving technologies planned for application in 2020, the LS+ Concept was developed as a model that symbolizes Lexus’ foresight.
MITSUBISHI e-EVOLUTION CONCEPT
- The MITSUBISHI e-EVOLUTION CONCEPT is a high-performanceall-electric crossover SUV. It features major advances in EV technology and the all-wheel control technology acquired through SUV development.
Despite being an EV, it also excels in off-roading as an SUV. This environmentally-friendly vehicle creates unprecedented new value.
Ar t i f icial int e l l igence ( A I ) technology i s adopted to anticipate the driver’s intent and feelings and communicate with the driver, making driving even more fun.
This model symbolizes the new brand, and will attract attention for spurring passenger motivation and creating a feeling of being one step ahead.
NISSAN LEAF NISMO CONCEPT
SUBARU VIZIV PERFORMANCE CONCEPT
- “SUBARU VIZIV PERFORMANCE CONCEPT” is conceptual models of SUBARU's future vision of high performance vehicles. Its lower center of gravity, solid bodywork with aggressiveness, and form of pendent fender with dynamics - the evolving energy from the very first moment of driving is expressed by the SUBARU's philosophy of design, “DYNAMIC×SOLID”. This model has realized high performance by the Horizontally-Opposed engine and the symmetrical AWD, introducing self-driving technology based on the high performance EyeSight. We combine driving performance and high safeness at higher level aiming for precluding accident, and provide our value, “Anytime, anywhere, the driver will enjoy driving in peace of mind , in our own way.
- •The e-SURVIVOR is a compact SUV of the next age, which inherits the magnetic identity of Suzuki from the Jimny and the Vitara.
•While keeping our renowned drivability made possible by the ladder frame and lightweight compact body, it offers new possibilities of an electric four-wheel-drive.
- •The SPACIA CONCEPT is a concept model of the Spacia, a user-friendly tall miniwagon with low floor, spacious cabin, and rear sliding doors on both sides.
•It is a new tall miniwagon that offers a sense of excitement and fun from daily to weekend driving with families and friends.
SPACIA CUSTOM CONCEPT
- •The styling design of the SPACIA CUSTOM CONCEPT has powerful impression and presence with its voluminous large-sized chrome front grille.
•User-friendliness of a tall miniwagon is combined with luxurious design.
- •“I want to go out further and have fun with more friends”
“I want to enjoy life cooler”
The XBEE is a compact crossover wagon that fits in various lifestyles; from stylish lifestyle in the city to active leisure in nature.
•This new genre of compact crossover wagon combines wagon packaging of spacious cabin that exceeds its class in a manoeuvrable compact size with a rough-road drivability and functionality of an SUV, and embellishes it with distinctive, unforgettable styling design that has strength and toughness of an SUV.
XBEE OUTDOOR ADVENTURE
- •The XBEE OUTDOOR ADVENTURE heightens the crossover wagon XBEE’s attractiveness of fitting into outdoor scenes.
•As a variant of the XBEE designed for grownups who love camping, the elegant and attractive presence blends into the nature well and offers fun of using it in the outdoors.
XBEE STREET ADVENTURE
- •The XBEE STREET ADVENTURE heightens the crossover wagon XBEE’s attractiveness of fitting into the urban scenes.
•Intended for fashionable and active urban lifestyles, this new variant infuses fun and appeals with the distinctiveness of the XBEE, and nicely fits in the city.
Carry Open-Air Market Concept
- •The Carry Open-Air Market Concept is designed as a mobile shop truck at an open-air minitruck market with enhanced cabin space and user-friendliness.
•It goes beyond being just a commercial car and offers wide possibilities from daily transportation to leisure.
•In addition, it incorporates features that are on everyone’s wish list.
Honda Sports EV Concept
- Built upon an EV-specific platform, this concept model is equipped with a highly responsive electric power unit in a easy to handle compact body. Powerful, smooth acceleration are coupled with a serene quietness thanks to its electric motor, and a low center of gravity realize exciting maneuverability, beckoning the driver and car as one into a completely new experience. With “Honda Automated Network Assistant” using Honda’s AI technology, the Honda Sports EV Concept aims to create communication that unites the driver and car. Aiming for the next generation of sports car design, the low and wide design takes its sports car looks a step further: the unforgettable styling, a friendly front fascia that naturally blends in with any lifestyle, and rich and supple surfaces bring happiness and a even a fondness in ownership.
S660 Special β #komorebi edition
- Honda’s fun to look at, fun to drive, invigorating open-top two-seater, for more people. The fashionable S660 β special edition “#komorebi edition” enhances the S660’s qualities as a refined lifestyle item, opening a new door to open-top living. This special edition comes in three colors, including the unique Hidamari Ivory Pearl. With its special color-coordinated brown rooftop the S660 stands out in various scenes. Unique light tan for the seats and soft interior panel, and a special aluminum plate decorating the console are only a few items that bring the S660 alive. The CVT transmission adds to a lighthearted yet fine quality, stylish and enjoyable open-top lifestyle. A new facet of the driver’s car, the S660, shines even more.