Public transportation is highly encouraged for those attending the show.
Approx. 7 minutes' walk from Kokusai-Tenjijo Station
Osaki Sta. (JR) ← 13 minutes→ Kokusai-Tenjijo Sta. ← 5 minutes→ Shin-Kiba Sta.(JR,Subway)
＊ Direct service at Osaki to JR Saikyo Line
Approx. 3 minutes' walk from Kokusai-Tenjijo-Seimon Station
Shimbashi Sta. (JR, Subways) ← 22 minutes→ Kokusai-Tenjijo Seimon Sta.
Toyosu Sta. (Subway) ← 8 minutes→ Kokusai-Tenjijo Seimon Sta.
Tokyo Sta. (Marunouchi South Exit, Yaesu Exit, JR) ← approx. 40 minutes→ Tokyo Big Sight
Monzen-Nakacho Sta. (Subway) ← approx. 30 minutes→ Tokyo Big Sight
Airport Bus ( Limousine Bus・Keihin Kyuko Bus )
Haneda Airport ← approx. 25 minutes → Tokyo Big Sight （Limousine Bus, Keihin Kyuko Bus）
Narita Airport ← approx. 60 minutes → Tokyo Bay Ariake Washington Hotel （3 minutes walk）
※Some buses only run during events. Please check in advance.
Keihin Kyuko Bus：Yokohama Sta. (East Exit, JR) ← approx. 50 minutes → Tokyo Big Sight
By Water Bus
Approx. 2 minutes walk from Tokyo Big Sight.
Hinode Pier (approx. 7 minutes' walk from JR Hamamatsucho Station) ← 25 minutes → Tokyo Big Sight
* The parking lots in the Tokyo Big Sight area have limited capacity, and we anticipate heavy congestion on the roads during the show period.
* We therefore encourage show visitors to make use of public transportation if at all possible.
From center of Tokyo: Route 11 (Shuto Expressway); Daiba IC
From Yokohama / Haneda: Bayshore Route (Shuto Expressway); Rinkai Fukutoshin IC, Route 10 (Shuto Expressway), Toyosu IC
From Chiba / Kasai: Bayshore Route (Shuto Expressway); Ariake IC, Route 10 (Shuto Expressway), Toyosu IC
From Shimbashi: Cross the Rainbow Bridge to Ariake
From Ginza: Take Harumi Dori to Ariake
From Kasai: Take Wangan Road to Ariake
Personal Baggage Inspection
Your cooperation would be appreciated for personal baggage inspection.
- Knife or cutting instruments
- Explosive Articles
- Chemicals with irritating smell, Oils, Toxic Gas
- Weapons (including model guns)
- Animals (unless any parts of its body are exposed)
- Distributed things (Printed matters, Flags, Placards)
- Potential danger (harming somebody or breaking facilities)
- Anything to be judged as interrupting the Show by the Organizer